Select Page

3D0/Amiga 32

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by 5 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Anthony
    Anthony
    16-bit

I just want to know if it would be possible in the future that you guys would consider the following platforms. Amiga 32, Sega Saturn, 3D0, Sega 32X cartridge,Neo Geo AES /CD,CDI and to top it of some classic arcade emulators

Profile photo of RetroBlox
    RetroBlox
    Admin

Those are all fair game. Just a matter of time and if enough people want them.

Profile photo of Woobman
    Woobman
    16-bit

I’ve already lost one 3do to the ravages of time. CDROM died. Don’t want to lose My 2nd…  While I like some of the emulators.. It would be nice to play it on a 3DO

So consider this a request for:

3DO

Amiga CD32

CDI

-Stretch –  Jaguar – So I can play Tempest 2k

-Even Bigger Stretch –  Nuon – So I can play Tempest 3k

– An Elegant JAMMA solution.

– MVS/Neo Geo

– Super Stretch- Gamecube

Profile photo of Fred
    Fred
    16-bit

I second 3DO and CD-i.  I have two working copies of both consoles but I’m so scared of the day the bottom drops out and my investment in titles is huge.  If this could be a sure fire alternative solution, especially if I could unlock digital rights by owning the real game, I’d be ecstatic.

Jaguar would be cool as well, if only because a Jaguar CD is far too rare and unreliable for me to invest in, but I’d gladly hunt down the 13 titles were Retroblox to be able to allow me to play Jag CD.  I’m not even that interested in the module, but by all means I wouldn’t shy away from it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.