Select Page

For the administrators.

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Foefan
    Foefan
    16-bit

<p style=”text-align: center;”>I’ve noticed that there hasn’t been much activity from the admins lately. It would be nice to have some reassurance that everything is still on plan. I understand you’re busy so just a simple yes plans are still on track will do.</p>

• This topic was modified 5 months, 1 week ago by .
    Profile photo of RetroBlox
    RetroBlox
    Admin

Hey Foefan, we’re full steam ahead on the project as usual.

We also have a rather large update that’s ready to share but we’re under a legal embargo until some deals are finalized. We know you guys are hungry for more info so we’re pushing to get that information ready to announce as soon as possible.

Profile photo of Foefan
    Foefan
    16-bit

Thank you and I’m sure anyone else who sees this will be happy to hear things are still ok

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    16-bit

This whole idea sounds amazing! I hope it turns out as well as I am anticipating.  Having all your classic gaming from one central hub, connected and looking good on a HDTV.

I have two questions, sorry if it’s been answered already, but first, will each system allow for save states?  Secondly, when the time comes that your allowed to make a N64 Module will that system look good like the Ultra HDMI upgrade that they sell, (and are hard to get)?

Thanks again for all your hard work, I anticipate the kick starter.

Profile photo of Foefan
    Foefan
    16-bit

If you read the other posts in this topic youll see that sadly the retroblox team is unable to answer questions at this time do to a legal battle that restricts them from saying anything about the console. I will do some research for you though and get back to you soon

Profile photo of Foefan
    Foefan
    16-bit

There is not much talk about the n64 and hdmi but, from what I did find is that the console will improve the graphics of what ever system it is running.

As for save states retroblox team said and I quote “Save states and game genie codes will be supported. However, there are some exceptions to the rules for save-stating games which will be detailed toward the launch of the Kickstarter.

I have no idea what the save state exceptions are other than the super game boy for snes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.