Select Page

Saturn

Tagged: 

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by 1 week, 1 day ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of davyK
    davyK
    16-bit

Saturn? Many of us Saturn users stick our fingers in our ears and say “I’m not listening” when there is talk of drive failure. There are solid state solutions appearing on the horizon but  availability is an issue. An all-in-1 modular solution like this is very attractive. The infamous security system has now been cracked. What hope for lovers of this great misunderstood system?

• This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by .
    Profile photo of fontinele
    fontinele
    16-bit

I would like to see saturn and dreamcas as well.

Today we dont have perfect emulators, and would like to play those two as well.

Waiting for more information.

Profile photo of RetroBlox
    RetroBlox
    Admin

We love Saturn as well 🙂

Profile photo of Woobman
    Woobman
    16-bit

Oh yes.. If Saturn can be done.. I would love that!!!!  My faithful Day one Saturn just started acting up. So yes.. Add me to the list for people who want a Saturn module.

Profile photo of KelpPlankton
    KelpPlankton
    16-bit

This is my most hoped-for module for the Retroblox system, and the first thing that came to mind when I saw it supported PS1 games.  Hope to see it in the future.

Please support Saturn games as well! Now that at least they have (somehow) break their code and can run flashcards on the system, you could integrate the technology on retroblox system as well!

related content: http://hackaday.com/2016/07/11/cracking-the-sega-saturn-after-20-years/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.